Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Texas. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Texas. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Houston, San Antonio & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Texas need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Texas. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Texas, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Texas:
Houston • San Antonio • Dallas • Austin • Fort Worth • El Paso • Arlington • Corpus Christi • Plano • Lubbock • Laredo • Irving • Garland • Frisco • McKinney • Amarillo • Grand Prairie • Brownsville • Killeen • Pasadena • Denton • Mesquite • McAllen • Waco