Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in El Paso. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in El Paso. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including El Paso & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services El Paso homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in El Paso?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in El Paso. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The El Paso Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in El Paso, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in El Paso? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN El Paso
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves El Paso and neighboring communities: