Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in San Antonio. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in San Antonio. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including San Antonio & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in San Antonio need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Antonio?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in San Antonio. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The San Antonio Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Antonio, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Antonio? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Antonio
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves San Antonio and communities nearby: