Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Grand Prairie. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Grand Prairie. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Grand Prairie & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Grand Prairie homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Grand Prairie?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Grand Prairie. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Grand Prairie Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grand Prairie, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grand Prairie? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grand Prairie
TX Tree Trimming serves Grand Prairie and the surrounding area: