Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Killeen. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Killeen. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Killeen & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Killeen homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Killeen?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Killeen. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Killeen Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Killeen, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Killeen? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Killeen
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Killeen and the surrounding area: