Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Irving. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Irving. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Irving & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Irving homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Irving?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Irving. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Irving Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Irving, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Irving? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Irving
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Irving and communities nearby: