Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Brownsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brownsville. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Brownsville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Brownsville should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brownsville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brownsville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Brownsville Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brownsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brownsville? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brownsville
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding area: