Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Austin. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Austin. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Austin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Austin should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Austin?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Austin. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Austin Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Austin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Austin? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Austin
TX Tree Trimming serves Austin and the surrounding area: