Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wichita Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wichita Falls. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Wichita Falls & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wichita Falls should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wichita Falls?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Wichita Falls. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Wichita Falls Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wichita Falls, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wichita Falls? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wichita Falls
TX Tree Trimming serves Wichita Falls and the surrounding area: