Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Wharton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wharton. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Wharton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Wharton homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wharton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wharton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wharton Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wharton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wharton? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wharton
TX Tree Trimming serves Wharton and communities nearby: