Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Westover Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Westover Hills. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Westover Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Westover Hills should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Westover Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Westover Hills. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Westover Hills Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westover Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westover Hills? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westover Hills
TX Tree Trimming serves Westover Hills and the surrounding area: