Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Walnut Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Walnut Springs. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Walnut Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Walnut Springs should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Walnut Springs?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Walnut Springs. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Walnut Springs Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Walnut Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Walnut Springs? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Walnut Springs
TX Tree Trimming serves Walnut Springs and neighboring communities: