Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Van Horn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Van Horn. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Van Horn & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Van Horn should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Van Horn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Van Horn. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Van Horn Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Van Horn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Van Horn? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Van Horn
TX Tree Trimming serves Van Horn and the surrounding area: