Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in University Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in University Park. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including University Park & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in University Park should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in University Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in University Park. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The University Park Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in University Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in University Park? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN University Park
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves University Park and neighboring communities: