Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Tyler. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tyler. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Tyler & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Tyler need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Tyler?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Tyler. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Tyler Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tyler, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tyler? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tyler
TX Tree Trimming serves Tyler and neighboring communities: