Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Tomball. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tomball. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Tomball & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Tomball homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tomball?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tomball. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Tomball Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tomball, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tomball? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tomball
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Tomball and communities nearby: