Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in The Woodlands. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in The Woodlands. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including The Woodlands & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in The Woodlands should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in The Woodlands?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in The Woodlands. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The The Woodlands Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in The Woodlands, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in The Woodlands? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN The Woodlands
TX Tree Trimming serves The Woodlands and the surrounding area: