Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Texarkana. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Texarkana. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Texarkana & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Texarkana need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Texarkana?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Texarkana. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Texarkana Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Texarkana, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Texarkana? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Texarkana
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Texarkana and neighboring communities: