Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Tenaha. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tenaha. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Tenaha & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Tenaha should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tenaha?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Tenaha. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Tenaha Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tenaha, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tenaha? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tenaha
TX Tree Trimming serves Tenaha and neighboring communities: