Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Tatum. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tatum. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Tatum & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Tatum should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tatum?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tatum. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Tatum Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tatum, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tatum? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tatum
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Tatum and the surrounding area: