Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sunset Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sunset Valley. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Sunset Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Sunset Valley homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sunset Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sunset Valley. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sunset Valley Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sunset Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sunset Valley? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sunset Valley
TX Tree Trimming serves Sunset Valley and neighboring communities: