Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Jo. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Jo. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including St. Jo & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Jo need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Jo?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Jo. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The St. Jo Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Jo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Jo? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Jo
TX Tree Trimming serves St. Jo and neighboring communities: