Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Hedwig. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Hedwig. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including St. Hedwig & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Hedwig should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Hedwig?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Hedwig. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Hedwig Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Hedwig, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Hedwig? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Hedwig
TX Tree Trimming serves St. Hedwig and the surrounding area: