Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Southlake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Southlake. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Southlake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Southlake need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Southlake?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Southlake. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Southlake Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Southlake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Southlake? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Southlake
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Southlake and communities nearby: