Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Houston. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Houston. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including South Houston & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services South Houston homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Houston?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Houston. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Houston Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Houston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Houston? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Houston
TX Tree Trimming serves South Houston and neighboring communities: