Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Silverton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Silverton. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Silverton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Silverton homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Silverton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Silverton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Silverton Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silverton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silverton? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silverton
TX Tree Trimming serves Silverton and neighboring communities: