Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shepherd. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shepherd. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Shepherd & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shepherd should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shepherd?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shepherd. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shepherd Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shepherd, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shepherd? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shepherd
TX Tree Trimming serves Shepherd and communities nearby: