Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shady Hollow. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shady Hollow. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Shady Hollow & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Shady Hollow homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shady Hollow?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shady Hollow. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shady Hollow Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shady Hollow, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shady Hollow? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shady Hollow
TX Tree Trimming serves Shady Hollow and communities nearby: