Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Selma. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Selma. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Selma & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Selma need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Selma?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Selma. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Selma Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Selma, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Selma? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Selma
TX Tree Trimming serves Selma and communities nearby: