Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Santa Rosa. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Santa Rosa. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Santa Rosa & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Santa Rosa should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Rosa?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Santa Rosa. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Santa Rosa Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Rosa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Rosa? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Rosa
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Santa Rosa and the surrounding area: