Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Santa Fe. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Santa Fe. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Santa Fe & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Santa Fe should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Fe?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Santa Fe. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Santa Fe Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Fe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Fe? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Fe
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Santa Fe and neighboring communities: