Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sandy Hollow-Escondidas. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sandy Hollow-Escondidas. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Sandy Hollow-Escondidas & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sandy Hollow-Escondidas need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sandy Hollow-Escondidas?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sandy Hollow-Escondidas. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sandy Hollow-Escondidas Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sandy Hollow-Escondidas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sandy Hollow-Escondidas? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sandy Hollow-Escondidas
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Sandy Hollow-Escondidas and the surrounding area: