Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sandia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sandia. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Sandia & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sandia need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sandia?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sandia. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sandia Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sandia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sandia? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sandia
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Sandia and the surrounding area: