Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in San Marcos. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Marcos. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including San Marcos & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services San Marcos homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in San Marcos?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in San Marcos. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The San Marcos Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Marcos, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Marcos? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Marcos
TX Tree Trimming serves San Marcos and neighboring communities: