Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in San Juan. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in San Juan. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including San Juan & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in San Juan need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in San Juan?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in San Juan. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The San Juan Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Juan, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Juan? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Juan
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves San Juan and the surrounding area: