Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in San Augustine. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Augustine. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including San Augustine & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services San Augustine homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in San Augustine?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in San Augustine. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The San Augustine Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Augustine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Augustine? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Augustine
TX Tree Trimming serves San Augustine and the surrounding area: