Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in San Angelo. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Angelo. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including San Angelo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services San Angelo homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in San Angelo?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in San Angelo. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The San Angelo Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Angelo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Angelo? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Angelo
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves San Angelo and communities nearby: