Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rockwall. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rockwall. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Rockwall & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rockwall should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rockwall?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rockwall. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Rockwall Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rockwall, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rockwall? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rockwall
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Rockwall and the surrounding area: