Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Rice. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rice. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Rice & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rice need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rice?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rice. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rice Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rice, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rice? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rice
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Rice and the surrounding area: