Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Presidio. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Presidio. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Presidio & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Presidio homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Presidio?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Presidio. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Presidio Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Presidio, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Presidio? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Presidio
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Presidio and the surrounding area: