Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Port Arthur. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Port Arthur. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Port Arthur & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Port Arthur should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Arthur?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Port Arthur. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Port Arthur Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Arthur, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Arthur? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Arthur
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Port Arthur and communities nearby: