Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Plum Grove. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Plum Grove. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Plum Grove & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Plum Grove need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Plum Grove?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Plum Grove. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Plum Grove Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plum Grove, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plum Grove? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plum Grove
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Plum Grove and neighboring communities: