Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Plains. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Plains. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Plains & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Plains homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Plains?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Plains. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Plains Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plains, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plains? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plains
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Plains and the surrounding area: