Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pinehurst. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pinehurst. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Pinehurst & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Pinehurst homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pinehurst?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pinehurst. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pinehurst Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pinehurst, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pinehurst? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pinehurst
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Pinehurst and the surrounding area: