Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pecan Gap. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pecan Gap. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Pecan Gap & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Pecan Gap homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pecan Gap?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pecan Gap. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pecan Gap Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pecan Gap, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pecan Gap? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pecan Gap
TX Tree Trimming serves Pecan Gap and the surrounding area: