Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Palmhurst. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Palmhurst. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Palmhurst & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Palmhurst homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Palmhurst?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Palmhurst. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Palmhurst Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palmhurst, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palmhurst? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palmhurst
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Palmhurst and neighboring communities: