Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Onalaska. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Onalaska. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Onalaska & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Onalaska homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Onalaska?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Onalaska. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Onalaska Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Onalaska, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Onalaska? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Onalaska
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Onalaska and neighboring communities: