Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Olton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Olton. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Olton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Olton homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Olton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Olton. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Olton Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olton? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olton
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Olton and neighboring communities: