Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Olmos Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Olmos Park. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Olmos Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Olmos Park homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Olmos Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Olmos Park. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Olmos Park Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olmos Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olmos Park? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olmos Park
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Olmos Park and the surrounding area: