Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oak Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oak Valley. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Oak Valley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Oak Valley homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oak Valley. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Oak Valley Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Valley? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Valley
TX Tree Trimming serves Oak Valley and the surrounding area: